Thursday, November 02, 2006

RIDING IN RAIN

It was another Wednesday night ride at Bintang Square (Sunway). There are mostly roadbikers then MTB that night. I was thinking this going to be a fast ride which my normal pace need to speed up a little.

There are few roadbikers zooming pass me, i think they were going about 35-40km/h and most probably I was doing 25km/h on MTB that time. One fella chase a freaking motorbike (drafting behind). Anyway all was fine until I felt some rain drops coming down my head. Hmm.. not good...

Some of the bikers abandoned the ride 1/2 way, but for me it was my determination to complete the loop! hahaha :D Eventually riding under the rain isn't that bad at all. You get splashes all over your legs and body. Feels how rain water taste like (if there's any taste) and well, maybe you get to see someone fall from the bike because of the slippery road.

No comments: