Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Passport

yeah..my very first international passport. i know there's nothing to shout about but it's my very 1st international passport :D. hahaha..anyway drove to the immigration dept in shah alam. reached there around 0915hrs. well, i know its quite late got lost around shah alam with my gf. i was having doubt that i would be able to or in time to apply a new passport. looking at the time it is quite late already and you know the long queues at the immigration dept.
went into the pkns shah alam building, took the waiting no # (2132) and the servicing no # now at 2066. yikes, another 60 over people have to wait. went nearby to have a quick breakfast (20mins) and came back to the immigration dept and service no # now at 2100! i was like "woohh" that was quick. when it was my turn paid my RM300 bucks to them and get my resit saying "collection date : in 3 working days". impressive. roxor for the malaysia immigration dept!

No comments: