Thursday, November 16, 2006

FAQ's

next month i was thinking of going to singapore for a holiday. had a passport before but that was restricted singapore passport only. anyway it is not valid anymore so i need to apply a new one. went to the malaysia immigration website which is quite easy n friendly to navigate. need to download some forms for new application. went into some faq's page of the website and i found one of the faq was somewhat hilarous. i'm not sure about you but i found it funny though.

Q: I had an agrument with my wife and she tore my MRP. What should I do to replace that passport? How long will it take to get a new one?
A:
You need to fill in the passport application and the Survey Forms from the Immigration Offices for you to submit your application for replacement. According to the Department's Charter, the replacement process takes about 1 (one) month

err..what an example of your wife tore your passport off (LOL). c'mon can't they suggest even more professional example? like "I had accidently tore off my MRP...and so on" but no must have your wife tore your MRP. :D hahaha..i dunno it is sound funny to me la.

Q: I had an agrument with my wife and she tore my MRP. What should I do to replace that passport? How long will it take to get a new one?
A: Slap her a couple of times. Ask your wife to fill in the passport application and the Survey Forms from the Immigration Offices for her to submit your application for replacement. She can wait at the Immigration counter for a month.

No comments: