Tuesday, December 04, 2007

tagged!

ahlam tagged me...so here's goes nothing:

me,myself & i
1. like to cycle and hit the jungle trails! for that you'll get jungle friends as well....leeches...
2. eat as much as i cycle..about anything except raw stuff...
3. like to sleep alot (if i had the chance)
4. when im not cycling..futsal is my physical exercise i would say
5. am a movie freak..love to watch movie with my wife :D

my stuff! which i am proud of!
1. my most precious bike..merida tfs 300..fully pimped! been with me about a year plus, been gone through alot with the bike. how i get my first fall and my first endo...hahahaha
2. my shoe..adidas..all terrain shoe, when cycling with it, jogging, jungle tracking and i got it for RM259! was on sale...
3. the car i'm driving now is fantastic..been with me for 6 years at least. the car was made in 1997 before i actually own it..luv my car!
4. my new house which my wife n i bought this year. small house and nothing fancy about it. just glad that i finally own a house
5. my new future bed at my new house..soon..it's going to be soft and comfy for me to sleep..after all i'd been sleeping with my mattress for a long time! :D

No comments: